Guidelines for Visitors of the Show-Bar
- The show-bar of the Split Club is open from 21:00
- Admission price – UAH 250
- You must be aged at least 21 years to visit the show-bar.
The show-bar of the Split Club renders the following services:
- Bar services in accordance with the current bar menu.
- Hookah services in accordance with the current menu.
- Services from the Crazy menu according to the list.
- Dancing in the show-bar premises slow dances with the dancers and waitresses.
- Enjoying professional sound, lighting and dances by the dancers on the show-bar podiums.
- Individual demands concerning arrangement of any event (lease, arrangement of bachelor party, etc.) in the show-bar are to be considered at the meeting with the show-bar manager.
The following rules are applicable in the show-bar hall:
- There is a reservation system in the show-bar.
- Information on the system of table reservation you may receive at the front desk of the club.
- The Club management declines all responsibility for material values and personal items of the guests. During staying in the premises of the Club, you may use a strong box free of charge.
- The guests are fully financially liable for damaging of the enterprise's property and undertake to compensate its cost in case of damage.
- There is a dress-code in the show-bar.
- There is a face-control in the show-bar.
- Photographing and video recording are strictly prohibited in the show-bar.
- The dancers do not render sexual services to the guests of the show-bar.
- Escort services are strictly prohibited in the show-bar. The dancer may relax with the guests exclusively within the territory of the Split Club.
- The dancers may deny rendering services to the guests in case of an alleged health hazard due to the guests' behaviour.
- The administration reserves a right to refuse a guest to provide the show-bar services without giving any reasons.
The show-bar rules do not allow as follows:
- To behave obscenely and to disturb the comfort of other guests.
- To interfere the queue to private rooms.
- To take all clothes off in a private room.
- To touch the dancers.
- To dance on the podium, having not paid for this service according to the Crazy menu.
- According to the decision of the show-bar manager, the guests may be refused the sale of bar products. The show-bar manager may immediately ask a guest to pay the bill.
- To occupy table without permission (it is allowed exclusively upon a waiter's permit).
- To order dishes from the Split Club.
- To order songs which are not in format of the establishment (in particular as follows: Russian songs, depicting politics, chanson with the foul language, songs of war, nursery rhymes, hard rock, to which it is impossible to dance, etc.)
It is prohibited as follows:
- To bring fire or cold steel weapons, piercing and cutting objects.
- To bring to the show-bar alcoholic beverages and food.
- To bring and to administer narcotic drugs, medicinal drugs and herbal drugs with narcotic action in the show-bar.
- To stay in the show-bar in outer garments in autumn and winter.
- To visit the establishment with animals.
- To visit the show-bar with kids.
By visiting our Club, a guest accepts our guidelines and undertakes to comply with them.