Aiming to assure comfortable and safe leisure in the restaurant, you are kindly asked to read and understand our guidelines for all the guests of the Split restaurant. Visiting the restaurant, you agree with our terms and conditions and accept the rules, specified below.
- Restaurant working hours – every day all around o'clock.
- Reserving tables before visiting is welcome. To make a reservation, you can refer to an administrator or dial +38 032 242 22 00.
- We accept cash and bank cards (Visa, MasterCard). All payments are made in Ukrainian hryvnias.
- There is a bonus loyalty system in the restaurant. You may get more information about it from an administrator.
- If you are allergic to any product, please, consult a waiter concerning the ingredients of dishes and beverages.
- There are Face Control and Dress Code in the restaurant.
- Clothes of the restaurant guest shall be clean and neat.
- Style: cocktail, evening, business, casual clothes.
- It is prohibited to enter the restaurant in sporting, seaside or work wear.
- It is prohibited to enter the restaurant in untidy, dirty, torn clothes or shoes.
- It is not allowed to stay in the restaurant in outerwear.
The following persons may not to enter the restaurant:
- Persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants.
- Persons aggressive to other guests or the restaurant staff.
- Persons suspected of drug abuse or distribution, weapon employment or spread.
- Persons suspected of commitment of illegal acts towards other guests or staff of the restaurant.
- Persons suspected of damaging the restaurant's property.
- Persons up to age 18 without adult escort (after 10:00 PM). For the avoidance of misunderstanding, it is required to have an ID document – passport or ID card.
The visiting rules prohibit as follows:
- To bring, drink and eat own products and beverages.
- To take photos or videos without prior consent.
- To bring any types of weapon.
- To enter personnel facilities.
- To shout loud and whistle.
- To place feet onto sofas, chairs and tables.
- To sleep in the restaurant and hookah hall.
- To damage the restaurant's property. In case of damage to the restaurant's property, the administration has a right to demand a penalty from a person liable for damages in an amount equivalent to the cost of the damaged property.
- To provoke conflicts and fights. In case of conflict, the administration has a right to refer to a security company.
- It is forbidden to sell alcoholic products to persons under 18 years of age. If the restaurant worker, who sells alcoholic beverages, has a doubt concerning the age of a buyer, this worker has a right to demand from the buyer a document proving his/her identity and confirming his/her age.
- Smoking cigarettes or cigars is allowed in a separate room only.
- You are kindly asked to leave your pets at home – the visiting rules do not allow staying of pets in our restaurant.
To avoid conflicts, the administration informs the guests, that the restaurant is video observed and guarded by the security police.
The Internal Control and Security Service has a right to deny visiting of our restaurant without giving a reason.
The restaurant administration assumes no responsibility for the safety of any vehicles and personal things of the guests. Please, be careful and do not leave your personal things unsupervised.
In case of any conflicts and emergency situations, please address the restaurant employees for help and follow their instructions.
We do our best so that our guests may feel comfortable. Towards this and for safety's sake, be so kind to abide by the rules of conduct in the restaurant.
Please, remember, that this is required for upkeep of cozy and inviting atmosphere, which you appreciate so much.